Saturday 16 July 2011

Hey,
I didn't think I will keep posting here, but one person liked my words ;)
It is an important person to me, so I can keep adding.

Here you have several things from one website. It is not much but I like those pics and stuff of this kind.

If you feel, have a look on that :)


*

^^ this is the song I know for so long. It is kind of music which comes to memory sometimes and doesn't want to leave you in peace as long as you don't listen it.
Maybe you will get addicted, as i got, to taht song... Or maybe it will be kind of 'gay music' as my boyfriend used to call my music taste ;)














When it’s getting really late, but you’re talking to the person that you like/love talking to and, you don’t want to leave.

and your eyes are all like:

Tomorrow I will try to put some more :), greets..


(All pictures are taken from website: http://ancorzyna.soup.io/. There is written where they are reposted from)*

1 comment:

If you like the post and want to say something please Comment.