Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hey people,
don't u have feeling of wasting your life sometimes?
I do.

I don't really know if somebody will be interested in reading my thoughts and so on..
But I remember when i was a teen - I used to have a kind of diary, which with i was sharing my thoughts..
It was kind of understanding creature :)

Then I grown up lil bit.. and suddenly time started passing so fast. And is running till today.

As a small girl, I couldn't understand adults, who used to say that time pass so fast. They also were saying that when I will be around 18-year-old-girl, I will notice.
And now i am experiencing that.
They were totally right.

I became 21 nine days ago.

If you (whoever you are) are reading this till now, than I really do appreciate :D. I wouldn't do.
And thank you.
But, in fact, probably one person will have a peek on that.. That person won't be glad I put here something like this...

1 comment:

If you like the post and want to say something please Comment.